What is a Project App?
The Projects App in Workspace 365 is a Micro App that allows you to link information to documents and email from Office 365. It is also possible to link multiple Micro Apps to each other. This makes it possible to link activities, time registrations and mileage registrations to a project.
How does the Project App work in Workspace 365?
Thanks to the integration of Office 365 within Workspace 365, you can create an overview of projects by directly linking files to it and using the storage within SharePoint.
- Enter information via the browser, on any device
- Link Projects to files thanks to our document management solution (storage in SharePoint)
- Link emails to projects from the Projects App or the Email App
- All projects can be viewed by anyone who has access to the Projects App
- Simple filters and filter builder so you can create overviews