Microsoft 365 (previously: Office 365)
What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 (previously: Office 365) is a Microsoft solution in which they have collected services in different packages. Within the Microsoft 365 (previously Office 365) package you have access to Excel, Outlook, Word, SharePoint, Exchange and more from any computer, mobile or tablet. Workspace 365 currently integrates both the business and education solutions of Microsoft 365 (previously: Office 365).
How do Microsoft 365 and Workspace 365 work together?
Within Workspace 365 you can integrate Microsoft 365 components (previously: Office 365) to make it easier to use:
- Single Sign-On to all Microsoft 365 (previously: Office 365) applications
- Simplification of document solutions (SharePoint & OneDrive)
- Simplification of the email app and calendar (Exchange)
- Contacts from Microsoft 365 (previously: Office 365) are available in Workspace 365.
- News items from SharePoint are available within Workspace 365
- All your users and groups can be synced to the workspace using Azure AD Sync
- Within Workspace 365 it is possible to use the Single Sign-On technique behind Microsoft 365 (Azure AD) to access all your applications in one click, without having to log in over and over again.