What is Microsoft Exchange?
Exchange is a Microsoft technology that makes all your emails, contacts and calendar appointments available from any device. Many organisations are switching from a hosted version of Exchange to Exchange Online within Microsoft 365 (previously: Office 365). Thanks to Exchange Online, organisations no longer need an Exchange server and use the service on a yearly or monthly basis.
How do Microsoft Exchange and Workspace 365 work together?
With the Microsoft Exchange integration within Workspace 365 you can integrate both Exchange Online or the hosted version of Exchange in the workspace. By doing this, all your contacts, email and calendar are available in the workspace, on any device.
- Easy to use email application
- Choice between Outlook Online or the Workspace 365 Email App
- Contacts sidebar and live tile with personal and organisational contacts
- A calendar tile for insight in your appointments
- A To-Do live tile with which you can instantly create all your tasks
- All components are available based on people’s roles